Minimum Requirements Decisions
As of March 31, the Board completed its review and issued Minimum Requirement Decisions for all of the applications for the Winter 2023 Grant Cycle. You can find all of the funding eligibility decisions on High Cost Support Mechanism (HCSM) and State & Local Fiscal Recovery Fund (SLFRF) on our website.
Please note that application W-2023-17 is on a slightly different timeline given that a decision regarding that application was not posted on Tuesday, March 28, but on Friday, March 31. According to Board policy, there are seven days to submit an appeal, and another seven days to submit a response to that appeal. Therefore, as the decision for W-2023-17 was posted on March 31, any appeal must be submitted to Board staff by Friday, April 7. A response to that appeal must be submitted by Friday, April 14. The board will then determine a date for the hearing to take place.
The deadline for appeal submissions is April 4 (for all applications except W-2023-17, see above).
The Board allows Interested Parties of a given appeal to file a response to that appeal. As the Board appeal policy states:
- Content of Responses: a response must take the form of a written letter. In the letter, the Board strongly encourages Interested Parties to address each basis of appeal contained in the Appeal Form submitted by the Appellant in short and plain statements.
- Deadline for Responses: responses must be submitted no later than seven (7) days after the date of the Appeal Submission (for example: if an Appellant e-mails its Appeal Form in accordance with all submission requirements on January 1st, the Interested Party must submit its response via e-mail on or by January 8th).
- Submission Requirements: responses must be submitted as attachments via electronic mail to Board staff at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Appeals need to be submitted by Tuesday, April 4
- Any responses to appeals will be due Wednesday, April 11. All participants in the appeals process, including appellants and responders, must submit all presentation materials by this date as well.
- The BDB will host an Appeals/Award Criteria Review Meeting on Thursday, April 12.
April 6 BDB Meeting Cancellation
The April 6 meeting has been canceled to take into account the appeals and response requirements of board policy. Please check our website and calendar for a tentative meeting agenda for the April 12 BDB Meeting, to be posted soon.
Thank you for your understanding; please reach out if you have any questions.