TBD State Fund
The new state fund will distribute funds from the ARPA Capital Projects Fund and the IIJA BEAD program.
Webpage Coming Soon
The Broadband Deployment Board provides grants through the Broadband Fund to deploy broadband service in unserved areas of the state.
DOLA Broadband Program
DOLA provides funding through the Broadband Interconnectivity (HB21-1289) Grant Program and Broadband Planning and Infrastructure Set-Aside: $3,600,000 available.
*Greyed out links are coming soon
ARPA Capital Projects Fund
ARPA State and Local Fiscal Recovery Fund
- State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds Website
- Final Rule (PDF)
- Recipient Compliance and Reporting Guidance (PDF)
- ARPA State and Local Fiscal Recovery Fund allocation by County (PDF)
- FAQ (PDF)
- HB21-1289 (appropriation of $75 million ARPA SLFRF)
IIJA NTIA Programs
Map Resources for Grant Programs
- Colorado Broadband Map
- Colorado Speed Test and Survey
- Colorado Broadband Board Toolkit
- FCC Fixed Broadband Deployment Data
Grant Program Webinars
BroadbandUSA’s Federal Funding site (allows you to search federal funding opportunities that support broadband planning, digital inclusion, and deployment projects)