Advance Colorado Broadband
Our grant program will distribute funds from the Capital Projects Fund (CPF), Enabling Middle-Mile Programs (MM) and the Broadband Equity, Access and Deployment (BEAD) program.
Broadband Deployment Board
The Broadband Deployment Board provides grants to deploy last-mile broadband service in unserved areas of the state.
DOLA Broadband Program
DOLA provides funding through the Broadband Interconnectivity (HB21-1289) Grant Program and Broadband Planning and Infrastructure Set-Aside: $3,600,000 available.
*Greyed out links are coming soon
ARPA Capital Projects Fund
ARPA State and Local Fiscal Recovery Fund
- State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds Website
- Final Rule (PDF)
- Recipient Compliance and Reporting Guidance (PDF)
- ARPA State and Local Fiscal Recovery Fund allocation by County (PDF)
- FAQ (PDF)
- HB21-1289 (appropriation of $75 million ARPA SLFRF)
IIJA NTIA Programs
Map Resources for Grant Programs
- Colorado Broadband Map
- Colorado Speed Test and Survey
- Colorado Broadband Board Toolkit
- FCC Fixed Broadband Deployment Data
Grant Program Webinars
BroadbandUSA’s Federal Funding site (allows you to search federal funding opportunities that support broadband planning, digital inclusion, and deployment projects)